Up for Grabs Interiors offers an innovative approach to interior design and home renovation by solving the key issues most people face during refurbishment.
What are these key issues?
- Time: People who refurbish their homes will spend on average 6 months researching ideas, selecting professionals, and choosing materials and furniture. Before the work even starts!
- Wastage: excess materials can easily reach 50% through over purchase, colour mismatch, non-professional advice, etc.
- Quality: Mainstream market offers a variety of products, but only 10% of all products are balanced in quality, design, and price.
Through our 10 years’ experience in the industry we have identified and solved these problems:
- Our professional designers have created a number of unique styles that can be tailored in an efficient way, saving you the most time-consuming part.
- We calculate the exact amount of materials required and plan meticulously to ensure best possible match for all materials used.
- We collaborate with a number of handpicked suppliers to offer the best combination of quality, design and price.
As a result, our clients achieve an average saving of 30%.
Why do we do it?
Studies show that people who live in nicer homes are happier, healthier, more productive, and successful. Our mission is to unlock every home’s potential so that it can improve the owner’s quality of life. You can find a selection of our 'Styles' in our projects below. Each style has a guide price and description of materials to help you pick the ideal choice for your home. All our styles are ready to purchase, so once you have had a look please contact us to discuss your specific preferences (on a no commitment basis!).
We save you money and time, and we want to see you make the most of your home!